June 16, 2009

Oy Vey ~ what happended today

Oy vey (Yiddish: אױ װײ), or just oy, is an exclamation of dismay or exasperation meaning "woe."The term in its present form is borrowed from Yiddish,and is often described as "defying translation'' or being an "untranslatable expression" but which is described Random House Unabridged Dictionary as being "used to express dismay, pain, annoyance, grief, etc."and the Oxford English dictionary describes it as an "exclamation used by Yiddish-speakers to express dismay or grief".

Man...I am so, so sad. My grandma died today

she's gone
we took her off life support at 9:30 and she died at 3:15
she had a blood clot in her heart
the doctors told us there was no chance
and it took six hours for her to die
My Big Grandpa, Marty, is heartbroken. He's felt so much grief is so short a timecan you imagine how hard it is for him? To go on without his wife? And after one of his sons died a couple of years ago?

He's heartbroken

I'm worried about him, but I think he's worried about my mom.

the last time someone close to my mom died, she went on a month long drinking binge and quite working. And that was my father when I was in 10th grade

right now she doesn't have a job, and she's not willing to give up 18 months of sobriety. My grandpa has almost no one left. He has my family (eh) and his son in San Fransisco, and sister in Indiana, but he also has lots of family in Texas. I think he should move and be around family. Old Cowboys don't do well when left to their own devices. They need support and something to support.


I know that other people have problems of their own, but damn, so much f**king death

Oy f**cking vey

I'm stress out and want to both starve myself and consume mass quantities.

I need to do something to really relax, because if I don't, my eye's are gonna explode

No comments: