June 13, 2009

party

I'm having a grad party today, so much family and food
i already got $200 in graduation money well as a pimped out binder full of paper and supplies (from my uncle) a huge pad of paper to draw on (from his 'friend' haha) and a fruit juicer/cutter/metal tornado rapped in plastic... he doesn't look gay, but some of the things my uncle does:
-lives in San Fransisco
-gave me a juicer
-healthy lifestyle
-has an asian boyfriend name J-Y
but he's very sweet, love's my brother and I so much, and he's very subconscious about it, J-Y is always his 'friend', when ever he gives us a present, he's nervous because he's afraid of rejection.

Anyway, I have a grad party today, it should be cool. It's in Spring Valley, and hopefully the weather is nice.
Graduation was great, the speeches were nice, and nothing went horribly wrong.
my name card got pulled out of my hand by the wind, so I freaked out
do I ask April to grab it or do I get it? hurry Marty, the wind, the wind, Marty, THE WIND!
So I got up and quickly snatched it before it could go farther. I took a bunch of pictures with a bunch of people, including Alexis Web. She wanted a pic with me for some reason, hmmm, do you think she was mocking me? THAT BITCH!!!! ha ha ha
I went to two parties yesterday, one at Missa's house, which was kinda dull, nothing to do because it took an hour for them to get ping-pong balls, and even then, I don't play beer-pong because I don't drink and I'm not the biggest fan of mono.

So then I went to a party at Paul May's, it was almost over, Everyone I knew had already left except Paul and some of his family. Anyway, at least today will be better.
If there are going to be any Summer party's, let me know. =]

Marty Party...duh

No comments: