September 29, 2009

Brutality

today was kind of a hassle. I was almost late for class, I thought it was one of my 2:00 classes, but it was my anthro at 11:00. I didn't take a shower or brush my teeth, yuck. If I would have I would have been late. Afterwards I went on a huge freaking adventure in search of the Holy Writing 2 Course Reader. Prof J. Ramsey, my writing teach is pretty cool, but he's a little out there. He said the reader would be in the textbook area of the UCen, 'twasn't. The UCen said IV Bookstore may have it. Nope. IV Bookstore said Grafikarts or AlternativeCopy may have it. Nope. Luckily this lovely girl from alternative copies gave me a makeshift map to a location near the UCen called Student Resources, and they did have it. I need to thank her, probably ask her out for coffee.
=]
I really enjoy the songs Casimir Pulaski Day, Here I Dreamt I was an Architect, Boy With a Coin, and Somewhere Only We Know.
    I'm gonna sketch until I go to bed.

No comments: