September 19, 2009

Yes!

my new room.
 

 
 
 



    oh my god. My parents were probably the last parents to leave. I'm so grateful for that, I love them so much. Some people told me their parents bailed early, and I couldn't handle that if my bailed on me. I understand it's easier for some, but for me it was hard. I was going to immediately go to a dorm-party, but I needed a breather, so I went to my room and assembled a fan, which was hard with shaky hands. After I texted my mom, I felt better. Then I talked to about eight different people from my residence hall and made friends; everyone was very nice and although some were more confident, their was an underlying awkwardness from being scared. We were all scared, but for some it's easier.
   I know now that i can't just visit during the holidays, I'm going to have to visit in a couple weeks.
   I have a pretty cool room-mate. And I haven't met anyone I dislike yet, but it's cool. Soon.
 I was kinda paranoid when I moved in, I got here early, and when I finished I stashed all my stuff. And I get back and Erick's stuff is out in the open, trusting I guess.
but you know, Hope for the Best, Expect the Worst
I also got a really funny idea I need to draw. Later!

No comments: