May 31, 2009

Prom

Prom was awesome.
I danced way more than I thought I would.
I had so much fun, and even though I probably looked like a dork, I don't even care.
My tux was cool, my hair was cut and styled.
I had good shoes.
I danced with:
Maria
Sarah C.
Letty x2 =]
Mia
Jessica C.
Claudia
Missa
Karin
and others.
I know I didn't go with a date, but that's great, because I could dance with anyone without getting anyone jealous. One girl I know only danced at the end because her date didn't want to dance, and couldn't dance with anyone else for fear of making him jealous.
All the girls I saw were beautiful, and luckily I didn't have a date to catch me staring.
I decided not to attend any after parties, the ones I knew of were at strangers houses and alcohol would be involved, and that's not my thing.
So I went to bed a 2:00 (early for some of you party people) and woke up at eleven, sore and with a shit eating grin on my face
black girls and Mexican girls can really dance =]

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Black girls and Mexican girls.

xD

Did you see Cameron Hackley from Gov. sitting on that chair on the dance floor with his date basically humping him?!

Rose said...

Someone was giving out free lapdances? why wasn't I informed?!