May 21, 2009

Über Update

The Senior trip for Poseidon Academy was awesome, but unfortunately, I cannot attend Grad-night. Too expensive for too little
We drove to Big Sur, visited UC Santa Barbara, and saw some adolescent elephant seals. They were overly aggressive for creatures that forgive so quickly. When they moved they looked like giant worms, and smelt like a wet barn.
We camped, I cooked Breakfast and Dinner on Sunday, I served a Belgium couple their first American hamburgers (quite the honor) and everyone told me they enjoyed my cooking.
Also, I didn't have to do any dishes. I hate doing the dishes. Really. I stayed up and talked with Helen and her friend Janet, quite a pleasant surprise. They hung out with us at the camp.
Mrs. Ashley was funny. She kept telling us stories of her adventures in college and South America. Then I started poking fun at her. "This one time, in Belize, I was......." a lot things like this.
We went hiking, by the end I was exhausted, but I was glad I did it, I got to see purple sand.
How Bizarre, I know.

By the end I had massive blisters and limped a lot.
When we went home we drove for about 8 hours and listened to so much music. Thank the benevolent FSM that we disn't hit LA traffic.
I also fell in love with the Santa Barbara enviroment. It's cool and calm and misty/foggy most of the time. It's great.
I didn't want to come back home =[
When I got home, exhausted and such, my Mom made me visit relative and stay till nine. That sucked, and made me feel like a child. I'm 18! I know it was people who I haven't seen in 8 years, but I can't honestly be that important to Rick's family. Ugh, next time, I'll make sure to assert myself.
And the next day I had to go to school, to AP Calculus.

But luckily, school is almost out! YAY.
I'm going to miss my teachers
and my friends, but I'm so looking forward to going to college, it's going to be Super-Duper!
I got as yearbook
I got books in the mail =]
I would really like a date for Prom, but I don't know who's available or even who would want to go with me, and I'm afraid to get shot down again...

Here's a thought. Plastic comes from petroleum, petroleum comes fossil fuels, which come from Dinosaurs etc, do you ever think that the Dinosaurs thought they would be turned into condoms?
I hope so, for that's a fate worse than HELL

No comments: